2021 Winter Trials Commence for Inter and Senior Divisions
All trials held at Priceline Stadium (Netball SA), Railway Tce, Mile End.
All players are expected to attend all trials. If unable to attend the trial, an apology must be made to the Trials Coordinator prior to the trial in writing with significant reason for inability to Jessica Mader – [email protected]
- All triallists are to wear plain attire. No Club, School or State colours are to be worn throughout trials
- Please refer to our Club Website and Facebook regularly prior to trials as any changes to trial schedule for unforseen reasons will be communicated on our sites not directly with players. We highly recommend “Liking” our Facebook site as this way you will see instant updates or last-minute changes.
- Trialling does not guarantee selection due to large number of participants – Contax is committed to ensure all players are provided equal & fair opportunity during trials in all grades with highly experienced selectors. Each player will be treated with respect and will have a minimum of 2 court appearances with at least one in first preference position indicated. Due to position choices, some players may get more court time to ensure team is fully fielded to provide each player with trial opportunities in preferred position at each trial.
- NOTE: – Selection in a Summer Competition Team DOES NOT mean automatic selection in a team for Winter competition OR an equivalent grading expectation for Winter as Summer grading. This because many Winter players do not participate in Summer Competition
- ALL players will receive an email either during or following the trials notifying the outcome of their trial.
- If you are unsuccessful in being selected in a team, refunds (less $50 nomination fee) will be actioned as soon as practical following sending out the email
- Should a player withdraw from the trial process after nominating but before trials begin or during the trial process, or not be selected in a team, fees will be refunded, less a $50 nomination fee. Should a player be selected in a team (or squad if applicable) but choose to decline selection, fees will be refunded less a $50 nomination fee and $100 late withdrawal fee ($150 in total). Should a player withdraw after they have accepted their selection, during pre-season or during the season, any refund will be at the discretion of the management committee.
PLEASE ARRIVE TO CHECK IN FOR TRIALS IN FOYER, 30 MINUTES PRIOR TO EACH TRIAL START TIME
INTERMEDIATE – If born in 2004/2005
THURSDAY 4th FEBRUARY 6:00pm- 9:00pm
SUNDAY 7th FEBRUARY 1:00pm- 3:30pm
SUNDAY 14th FEBRUARY 1:00pm- 3:30pm
SENIOR – If born in 2003 or earlier
THURSDAY 4th FEBRUARY 6:00pm- 9:00pm
THURSDAY 11th FEBRUARY 6:00pm- 9:00pm
UMPIRES NEEDED FOR TRIALS
We ask that players and parents come forward to assist with umpiring at trials as it is always a difficult task to get enough umpires to assist to cover all the courts for the length of the trial period. You will be well supported, we ask that you please consider putting your hand up to help out. Lynda Robinson would love to hear from you – please email us via our secretary if you can help out. We really appreciate everyone’s assistance here, don’t just think that someone else can do that – it is you that we need – please consider!!
COMPULSORY SEASON LAUNCH
Sunday 28th February 2021, Netball SA Stadium, 4pm
Uniform fittings and orders will be available at Netball SA Stadium after Season Launch 5pm-6pm
All enquiries relating to trials, please refer to:
Jessica Mader, Trials Coordinator Email:- [email protected]
General Club information – Kylie Revink – Secretary Email:- [email protected]
Thank you for choosing Contax Netball Club to trial for the coming season – we look forward to seeing you at Contax 2021 trials very soon
Contax Netball Club